Friday, September 7, 2012

Walgreen's Late Night Trip!

So last night I decided I should go to Walgreen's and nab some of those Sinful Colors for 
99 cents.  I mean come on.  It would be SILLY for me not to.

Of course when I told my husband he rolled his eyes and said "Oh geez, more nail polish."
 I'm sure some of you guys can relate to that.

Anywho....My brother, a friend and I were watching tv that night, and I said "Ok we're going to Walgreen's."  Little did they know...we were going for polish (bun bun bun...) 

Of course they were embarrassed when I sat on the floor in front of the display ooh-ing and ah-ing over the pretty colors.  All in all I controlled myself and only grabbed 2!  But it was definitely worth it.





Gosh they are just gorgeous!  I really love the quality of SC for the price.  Even when they're not on sale they're only $2.

Left to right: Nail Junkie (quite appropriate I might add), and Moss Have from the new Hot Flash  Metallic collection.

So my question to you is, do you buy nail polish no matter what the price is?  Or are you a sucker for deals like me and only do it when there's a good savings rush?

Swatch post of these two coming up tomorrow!

Until then.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment