Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Blog is Back!; Perception Nail Lacquer: Indian Summer

The blog is back!  Thank goodness because I missed posting for you guys =)

Today I did swatches of a goodie I bought for myself.  Perception Nail Lacquer
was having a sale so I snagged one!


Here is Indian Summer:





I had a hard time capturing the holo for some reason.  But it is definitely so SO shimmery.

I applied two coats over Sally Hansen: Fuschia Bling Bling.

I tried to do three coats by itself, but it definitely was made to be worn over something.

Go buy this polish here!

Enjoy the rest of your work week, and leave any comments or questions.
Emily =)

*Just so you know this is a mini bottle.  Don't think that if you buy a full size this is all you will get!



**I was in no way compensated or reimbursed for this review.  I bought the polish on my own and wanted to share my view on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment