Tuesday, August 28, 2012




Back to School week: Tuesday
Earth Science

I hadn't had a chance to try out the "Galaxy nails" trend and I figured this would be a great time!


I fell in love when I was done!  I'm sad I'll have to take it off tomorrow to finish up the manicures for this week, but I'll definitely be doing this one again!  This post is a little pic heavy, but I just couldn't help myself.  These look so cool!




My work station!  What they looked like before I put the magic on them!


Polishes used:  
 
*LA Colors:  Black Velvet
*Revlon: Royal 
*Julep: Courteney
*Sally Hansen: Emerald City
*Sally Hansen: Fuchsia Bling Bling 
*NYC: French Tip White
*NYC:  Starry Silver Glitter
*Sally Hansen: Midnight Sky
 
I think it's funny that some of these colors applied to my work at hand!  Have a happy Tuesday =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment