Monday, February 25, 2013

Julep Freedom Top Coat Review!

 I know alot of you have been waiting for a review on this product.  I got this in my February Maven box!

The box says: "Be free! Free from chips, free to reach into your purse after a manicure, and free from the painful removal process of gels.  Get a gel-like shine without the hassle of curing lights.  Enjoy a durable, log-lasting manicure made possible by our copypolymer technology."

To use:  Apply a single coat over dry polish; cures in five minutes in natural light.  For longer lasting results, cure under a 60watt bulb for two minutes.  To remove, use regular nail polish remover.



I used one coat.  I really liked the formula, it was nice and thick.  I cured it under my lamp bulb next to my couch for 2-3 minutes.  I really liked how it wore.  It didn't chip, even though I did normal household chores.  

 *before pictures taking in sunlight

At the end of the third day, I was doing alot of dishes and it started to chip pretty bad. 
 Even though it did not last as long as I hear gels do (I have never worn gels, so I can't make a comparison) it did last a bit longer than Seche Vite does for me.


These pictures are from this morning in indoor natural light(morning of day 4).  All in all, I think it is a good product.  I will have to try it again and see how it goes.  Hope I was helpful!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment