Monday, October 22, 2012

Review: L.A. Colors SuperStrength Nail Builder

I had this on my nails for 5 days.  It is recommended to use this for two weeks but, ain't nobody got time for dat.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udS-OcNtSWo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ok ok, if you haven't seen that video yet... Seriously click that ^, it's hilarious. 

Anyways, I have to say that it really wasn't a bad product.  My middle and pointer fingers at the moment are so horribly thin and prone to peeling.  This product kind of glued it together and is giving it a chance to grow out and prevent further splitting.

So even though you will see that those two fingers are shorter now, I really do feel like this product did help.

First picture is day 5.

Second picture is day 1.

Have any of you tried this product?




No comments:

Post a Comment